We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a variety of clients, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new opportunities.
DESIGN SYSTEMS THAT CONNECT BRANDS
WITH LIKE-MINDED PEOPLE
Keep us in check.
We cherish what we do and appreciate working with people that reflect the same passion into their brand and values. We pride ourselves on our ability to work with our clients in order to produce exceptional, tailor-made content. We focus on developing brands through design & strategy, specializing in branding, photography, motion, print & design.
Our goal is to create a team of passionate creatives who share a common goal of making something awesome.
What You'll Need
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What You'll Do
- Serve as the lead point of contact for client account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Help negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Understand and communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Understand and work with internal traffic capabilities
- Understanding of internal management software and open to learning (we use ClickUp)
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- 10 to 20 hours a week to start
- Full-time (40 hours a week) once position is established
- To Be Determined
- Compensation will be discussed based on experience and capabilities and will start as a contract-style employment
- Direct deposit available
- Retirement savings options
- Opportunity to experience other positions available depending on qualifications
- Full-time employment benefits when position becomes available
Equal Opportunity Employment
If you’re qualified and good at what you do, that’s all we ask for. Come as you are.
How to Apply
Please apply by filling out the form below or send a cover letter and resume by email to email@example.com