We are looking for a Junior Designer to help create content and designs for our various clients. You will work under the supervision of a Senior Designer and Creative Director. The position starts on a contract, per-project basis and has the potential to move to full-time.
DESIGN SYSTEMS THAT CONNECT BRANDS
WITH LIKE-MINDED PEOPLE
Start making creative shit for awesome brands.
We cherish what we do and appreciate working with people that reflect the same passion into their brand and values. We pride ourselves on our ability to work with our clients in order to produce exceptional, tailor-made content. We focus on developing brands through design & strategy, specializing in branding, photography, motion, print & design.
Our goal is to create a team of passionate creatives who share a common goal of making something awesome.
What You'll Need
- Up to three years of experience as a Junior Designer
- Experience with various Adobe Creative Cloud apps, Figma and/or various other creative platforms
- Familiarity with essential design techniques
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
- Able to work as a team
- A keen eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
What You'll Do
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Use various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes
- Produce final design solutions (like logos, banners, interfaces)
- Pitch creative ideas
- Collaborate with team members to launch projects
- Take on special design tasks
- Use feedback from other designers to improve
- Provide feedback and work as a team to help us grow together
- 20 to 30 hours a week to start
- Full-time (40 hours a week) once position is established
- To Be Determined
- Compensation will be discussed based on experience and capabilities and will start as a contract-style employment
- Direct deposit available
- Retirement savings options
- Opportunity to experience other positions available depending on qualifications
- Full-time employment benefits when position becomes available